Secure Account Application for Public Corporations (Exchange listed)
Postal address: Matterhorn Asset Management AG, Bahnhofstrasse 28A, CH 8001 ZURICH, Switzerland
Tel: +41 44 213 62 45 – Fax: +41 43 456 97 11
All documents (except the Web Form below) must be received by
hand or post at Matterhorn Asset Management, Zurich.
For security reasons MAM recommends courier, special or recorded delivery post.
Please first proceed with Step1 below and then Step2
Step1 - Corporate Application Form (click to open)
Step2 - Documentation (click to open)
Note: Company name must show at the top of the Precious Metals Agreement and Form A (Declaration of Identity / Beneficiaries). Company can be beneficiary in case of high number of company shareholders. Both documents have to be signed by authorized signatories for the account.
- The Precious Metals Agreement (PMA) (to be returned in duplicate)
Please download, print, date and sign our Management Agreement – Click Here to download the PMA
- Declaration of identity (Form A) (to be returned in duplicate)
Please download, print and sign our Declaration Form A – Click Here to download Form A
- A Formal Letter of authorization by the Board of Directors of the company that the account with MAM can be opened and operated independently by at least two appointed individuals. A maximum limit may be set above which 2 signatures are required
- A notarised or otherwise formally worded certified colour copy of an acceptable identity card including Photo ID for each of the two signatories, i.e Passport or National identity card. USA and Canadian citizens can also provide a driver’s license in case they do not possess a passport or identity card. Period of validity and the certification date MUST be visible in the certified ID copy. The certification date must not be older than three months.
– Verified identifications must be provided for Directors, Signatories
- Address and telephone number of the certifying person (notary, lawyer, banker, accountant)
- Please Download, Print and Include the Checklist for all documentation to be posted – Click Here to download
Note: Clients become members of our secure collaboration platform.
To speed up this Step2 process the account representative can initially scan and easily upload documents to a private folder on this secure browser based platform. If uploading or mailing scanned images please always use the .JPG format